They’re always ensuring everyone else is comfortable in their home. Make their job a little easier with these stylish and stunning gifts.
- Essex Server: We love all things marble and gold, which is why the essex server from CB2 is perfect for any host.
- Constellation Plates: A hostess with the mostess can always use a fun new set of salad plates to freshen up her table décor. We love the uniqueness of the West Elm constellation plates.
- Woven Wine Tote & Glasses: Complement his six pack cooler tote for outdoor concerts with a ‘hers’ woven wine tote and glasses.
- Celebrate Everything: She’ll never run out of ideas with the Celebrate Everything book from Darcy Miller.
- Minted Napkins & Table Runner: A host can always use fresh table linens. We love the featured artists from Minted and particularly the candy cane stripe napkins and antoillie table runner for a winter setting.
- Britta Optic Punch Bowl: If she doesn’t have a punch bowl yet, it’s time to get one for the hostess in your life. We love the britta optic punch bowl from Crate & Barrel with it’s fun, bubbly look.
- Hot Chocolate Box: Flour & Fig is a local Chicago shop that designs the most adorable gift box. If you’re looking for a little something to give the host of the party, we highly recommend the hot chocolate box.
- Bar Cart: We love the three tiered bar cart because it’s one of the few carts that has three shelves allowing you to include glassware and towels in styling.
- The Art of the Bar Cart: Give him some inspiration with The Art of the Bar Cart from Anthropologie.
- Lava Rock Coasters: Complement his sleek style with these lava rock coasters from West Elm.
- Six-Pack Cooler: Make the next outdoor concert easier with the six pack cooler tote from Uncommon Goods.
- Punch Bowl & Mugs: Up his bartending game with the Project 62 copper punch bowl and set of stainless steel moscow mule mugs.
- Grey Wireless Speaker: He can bring the party anywhere with him if he has the audio pro grey wireless speaker from CB2.
- The Monocle Guide to Drinking & Dining: Having a fun book to reference like The Monocle Guide to Drinking & Dining from JCrew is always a good idea.
- Gold Polaroid Camera: Up his photo game with fun polaroids you can ultimately share on the ‘gram with the gold polaroid camera from CB2.
Affectionately known to her friends as Millennial Martha for her love of DIY and decorating, Jen can’t help but pour her heart + soul into everything she touches. She’s loved to entertain since acquiring a table and chairs, and giving gifts is one of her favorite hobbies. Jen is the creator of Girl Meets Party. Her dream is to share her passions with the world in hopes to inspire others by making the seemingly unattainable attainable.